Thursday, September 4, 2014

Madigan Needs A Publicist In The Worst Way

Ever notice how new parents and new grandparents so easily become boring with the endless accounts of the antics of their offspring? That also happens to us pet owners - especially older lonely owners, like me, whose only companion is a pet. That, I fear, I have become or am becoming with my dog, Madigan. Unless a dog has supernatural qualities there is only so much you can say. Chasing rabbits, fetching a ball or barking styles!!  Chasing rabbits one day is like chasing rabbits on any other day. Variation in ball fetching? Really! Different bark styles? You 're (or more accurately am I) serious?

Thus my Madigan's antics have become repetitive and I must admit boring. Unless Madigan develops some Super Dog Quality his appeal must die or move into the realm of Super Dog Imagination. My Madigan is ready for that move. He is in his mind, he is in my mind, and soon he will be be in the mind of you the reader of this account, a dog the likes of whom you have rarely, if ever seen.

All I have to do is invoke the help of all Muses concerned with this, all the talent any god can bestow on me. It will come. I am so sure it will come.  I eagerly await your next visit to THE ADVENTURES OF MADIGAN THE SUPERDOG.

1 comment: